Welcome to Bears Without Borders!

*~ Not sure what to do this weekend? No worries! This is a site to share my beloved passion and experience of dining, playing, and exploring. If you love to explore, then this site is for you! If not, well, it's time to get out there! Life is too short to just sit there and rot :P Hope you enjoy your stay here! ~*

P.S. Follow me by e-mail to receive the latest news or spread the word by liking my posts on Facebook! Thanks for your help :D

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Coming up: The Lovers or Anti-Lovers Day



Thank you for those who have been following my blog or just stumble across but is curious enough to read on!

I'm currently doing an anonymous survey on the status of the readers of this blog. The result may help me to be more considerate as what types of things I should include here. Thanks for participating!

Since the Lovers or Anti-Lovers Day is coming up soon (depends on how you look at it), I want to give a few ideas for those who may be interested to do something special...

Dinner suggestion:

If you don't have a favourite spot to go to yet, you can browse through here. The good thing about OpenTable is that 100 points for every online reservation and upon 2000 points you will get $26 dining credit back on any restaurant on the OpenTable site! Also, the process is fast and easy and you can browse through the reviews of those restaurants too.

If you are looking for something extraordinary, here's my pick:

a) Cook a unique meal for him/her at home (if you two don't live together yet)

b) La Maquette: Romantic ambiance plus live classical music

c) 360 (at CN Tower): Best view of the city

d)
Kaiseki Yu-zen Hashimoto: Most unique (and costly) Japanese dishes

Activity Suggestion:

a) Dracula: A Love Story at Casa Loma

b) Valentine's Dinner & Nature Walk at Kortright Conservation Centre


c) Couples Cooking Class at Aphrodite Cooks

d) Couples Archery Workshop and Games at Casa Loma

e) Sweets & Chocolates Tour at Kensington Market

f) Erotic Arts & Crafts Fair at Gladstone Hotel

For singles:

a) Have a party at home or sing k with your other single friends and their single friends

b)
Toronto's Largest Singles Anti-Valentine's Bash at C Lounge

Anyways, Happy Lovers or Anti-Lovers Day!

P.S. If you have better suggestions, let me know! I will update my list :P

P.P.S. You may have wondered why I don't have any suggestions for gifts. Well, gifts are personal and you should use your brain and creativity to make a life-lasting impression. Good luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment